Monday, March 24, 2008

Four Things

I got this post from The Ramblings of a Crazy

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
Hudson County Welfare (Fraud Department)
A&P Front End Manager
Care Source -Claims Processor
Board of Elections - Registration Clerk

Four Movies I would watch/have watched over and over:
Coming to America
Cooley High
Love Jones
A Thin Line Between Love and Hate


Four Places I have lived:
Clinton, NC
Jersey City, NJ
Pittsburgh, PA
Dayton, Ohio

Four TV Shows that I watch:
The Big Give
America's Next Top Model
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Gossip Girl

Four Places I have visited:
Atlanta, GA
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
Detroit, MI

Four People who email me regularly:
Leisan
Juanita
Mark
Tara

Four Favorite Foods:
Shrimp Lo' Mein
Dewey's Pizza
Crab Legs
Shrimp

Four Places I would like to be right now:
Cincinnati
On a beach
Day Spa (Getting a massage)
Canada

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
Free time to spend traveling
Seeing Leisan more
Festivals and amusement parks
Canada

No comments: