Saturday, March 22, 2008

couple of quotes i fell in love with


"I've learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it.

It's not enough to have a dream unless I'm willing to pursue it. It's not enough to know what's right unless I'm strong enough to do it. It's not enough to join the crowd, to be acknowledged and accepted. I must be true to my ideals, even if I'm excluded and rejected. It's not enough to learn the truth unless I also learn to live it. It's not enough to reach for love unless I care enough to give it.

1 comment:

... said...

"Authenticity" that's how i call it. Most people forgot one meaning of this word : to be true to oneself and then this truth shines to the others. You're right when you say it's not an easy thing to do. But that's why when you get there you know the price you had to pay for it and how it costs to keep it. Mainly you recognize that you've get to a treasured place.